This scarf was so easy to make and looks really cute on my son. I think it helps that he’s really cute too. 😉 He needed a new scarf and I wanted something easy to make that he could put on by himself. I got this idea from mingo & grace. It’s brilliant.
What you need:
- a large sweater (thank you Value Village)
- sewing machine or serger (optional)
What you do:
1. Cut across the sweater, just under the arm pits.
2. Hem along the rough edge. Or even better, use a serger if you have one.
3. Then wrap around it around your cutie’s neck. Done and done.
Look at his hand in his pocket. I think he thinks he’s in a Gap ad…LOL.