Not only are these easy to make, with only four ingredients, they must be kind of healthy right? 😉
What you need (makes approx 15):
- 3 Ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cup of oats
- Shredded coconut
- Mini eggs
What you do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mash the bananas up in a medium sized bowl. You want a fairly smooth consistency but don’t worry about getting all the chunks out. Then add the oats.
3. Spoon the banana “batter” onto a greased or parchment lined baking tray. Then mold into little nest shapes. Don’t worry about spacing because they don’t spread or rise or anything like that.
4. Sprinkle some shredded coconut on top.
5. Place three mini eggs in the middle of the nest.
6. Pop them in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the nest/coconut starts to brown.